Process for Migration Certificate
Get All Gujarat University Updates here
Following are the Important Instructions & Steps for Migration Certificate
1.If you are a Fresh Applicant, you need to register and input all the necessary details like your Name
& Surname (As per Marksheet), Phone Number, Enrollment Number ( If you don’t have Enrollment
No. you can input NA and proceed ), Course Name, Aadhar Card Number, Email ID and set password
for your application, before registering make sure to read all Terms and Conditions. Existing
applicants can directly login to the portal.
2. Applicant will receive an Account verification mail on their Registered email id, if unable to receive
the email, make sure to check the spam box. Applicant must verify the account by clicking on
Activate the Profile button and login using the registered email id and password.
3. Once logged in, Applicants must select the Enrollment Number for which they want Migration Certificate.
4. Applicants must also fill in the following details to obtain the Migration Certificate
● Personal details (Name, Surname)
● Address (where you want to receive courier)
● Educational Details (Course Name, College Name, etc)
● Upload documents
5. Applicants needs to Fill in all Education Details Correct, as it will be printed on their Migration Certificate.
6. Applicants must upload the documents in jpg/jpeg/png or pdf format only. Maximum file size should
be 5 MB. All documents uploaded should be clear & readable images. If unclear documents are
uploaded then application will be REJECTED & the fees will be not be refunded.
7. Applicants need the upload the following documents
● Passport size photograph
● Transfer Certificate
● Last examination marksheet
● NOC Form (For regular students only)
8. In case of any short document(s), Applicants will be given 60 days from the date of application to
upload the required document(s). All applications will be rejected after 60 days period is over & the
fees will be not be refunded.
9. Applicant must upload their Photo in jpg / png / jpeg format only, which should be front facing, with
clear background, which should not be older than 6 Months. Size should be of 4 X 6 CMS
10. The Fees for Digital Migration Certificate is INR 339 and Sealed copy of certificate couriered to your
registered address is 384. The fees paid are non–refundable.
11. Before Payment, Applicant must confirm the address, as they would receive the certificate via courier
on the mentioned address itself. The recipient of the certificate will have to sign once they receive the certificate.
12. Applicant can proceed towards fee payment after checking all the details inputted by them. After the
fees payment, applicants can download the fee receipt and track status of the Application.
13. In case, the applicant receives the certificate in a damaged condition OR with incorrect information
printed on the certificate, then then applicant will have to fill the form on the Dashboard (Titled –
Incorrect/Damaged Certificate) to raise a request for updated certificate.
14. In case the courier is returned to the university due to wrong/incomplete address, then applicant will
have to fill the form on the Dashboard (Titled – Courier Return) & complete the entire payment
again for a fresh courier.
15. In case the applicant has lost the migration certificate, then applicant will have to fill the form on the
Dashboard (Titled – Duplicate Certificate) & complete the entire payment again for a duplicate
16. For any queries arising while applying online, kindly Email on [email protected]