External Exam form- Exam form
ABC ID is required for every student,
Academic Bank of Credits (ABC)
Academic Bank of Credits” means an academic service mechanism as a digital/virtual/online entity established by University Grants Commission to facilitate students to become its academic accounts holder, thereby paving the way for seamless students’ mobility between or within degree granting HEIs through a formal systems of credit recognition, credit accumulation, credit transfer and credit redemption to promote distributed and flexible teaching learning.
ABC is a bank for academic purposes on the patterned of commercial banks for financial purposes with students as academic account holders to whom ABC shall provide a variety of services including credit verification, credit accumulation, credit transfer or redemption and authentication of academic awards.
Procedure of Registration in Academic Bank of Credits:
- Visit https://www.abc.gov.in/
- Click on My Account => Student
- If you already have a digilocker account, sign in using mobile/user name and PIN. 4. For new user, click https://digilocker.meripehchaan.gov.in/signup/
- Enter mobile number and click “Generate OTP”. Submit the OTP and click on Verify.
- Fill all necessary details.
- Select Gujarat University and then click on Verify.
- You will get your ABC ID. Submit these details with your Enrolment number to your college/department for university records when required.